In fulfilling our desire to love people, we seek to protect the health of everyone in and guests of our church family, especially those among us for whom the coronavirus (COVID-19) is a more serious concern. Following the lead of state and local government guidelines, we are suspending all in-person activities until further notice.
The church office is currently closed. Staff is available by email and voicemail is checked throughout the day (616-949-4342).
We recognize that the current crisis affects our church community and the community around us. This allows us to minister in new ways and to new people!
To explore ways you can serve, click here.
Our elders, deacons, and staff are available to meet needs brought on by this unique situation. If you have needs, click here or contact your elder or deacon or call the church office (949-4342). We would love to help in whatever is needed!
Please worship together at home as a family.
- The live feed will begin shortly before worship begins.
- We broadcast a high quality digital product; however, your viewing experience depends on the device used to stream.
- Faster download speeds result in a smoother stream of the service.
- High quality audio equipment provides an optimal listening experience. (For example, a bluetooth speaker will yield better sound than a computer speaker.)
- Messages from previous weeks are also archived on our webpage under MEDIA.
If you have any questions, please contact Lynn (email@example.com).
- We encourage you to stay home and avoid contact with others to minimize the spread of this virus.
- We encourage you to follow guidelines from the Center for Disease Control and Kent County Health Department to reduce risk of contamination for yourself and your family. In general, the guidelines are the same as those to prevent colds and influenza-stay home as much as possible, wash hands often for 20 seconds, sneeze/cough into your elbow or a tissue and throw away, etc.