A place for your children to begin their walk in the Christian faith!
Care during worship services and other church programs/events.
Check-in prior to the service at any check-in kiosk.
Nursery Room - Infants and toddlers, ages 0-1
2s Room - 2 year olds - during the morning worship service they receive an age appropriate time of hearing God's Word.
|Sunday||Sunday Morning Discipleship||9:00 -10:15 AM|
|Sunday||Worship Service||10:15 - 11:45 AM|
|Tuesdays, Sept - March||Tuesday Morning Women's Bible Study||9:30 - 11:00 AM|
|Wednesdays, Sept - April*||Cascade Connect (click here for dates)||6:30 - 8:00 PM|
*Nursery is available at Cascade Connect for parents attending or volunteering in programs.
Our nurseries are staffed with loving volunteers. All children and youth volunteers must attend Child Care & Protection training prior to serving, and abide by the following policies:
- In each nursery room, there will be a minimum of two adult workers not from the same family. An adult worker is anyone 18 years of age or older. The child-to-worker ratio should not exceed 4:1.
- Young adults ten years of age or older may assist with childcare under the supervision of the required two adults after taking the Youth Child Care & Protection Training.
- All adult workers in ministry leadership with children or youth should attend Cascade Fellowship for a minimum of six months.
Sick Policy - For the sake of all children, we ask that you not place your ill child in the nursery.
Children with the following symptoms should remain home:
Fever within 24 hours Thick runny nose
Questionable rash Diarrhea
Cough or sneezing Unusual fatigue or irritability
Conjunctivitis (pink eye) ANY contagious illness (Chicken Pox, etc.)
Signing In and Out
- Check in your child (with any special care instructions) at any check-in monitor. There are self check in stations and assisted.
- A Nursery Team Leader will assist with name tags and diaper bags. Pagers are available.
- You will be notified if your child is ill, inconsolable, injured, or disruptive to others in the nursery. Notification will be in person, by pager, or by cell phone (if desired).
- Please pick up your child promptly after the activity. You need to present your pager and security tag before your child can be released.
Please Leave at Home
Medicine (nursery workers are unable to dispense medication) and personal toys that cannot be shared, and all food except bottles.